Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Summer Smarties

As we all know, while Summer is definitely a welcome break for both teachers and students, it can also be an unwelcome one in a few ways.
Some students, sadly, dread being at home all summer long for various reasons. Also, much knowledge is often lost due to all of the "downtime" from learning.
As a mother of two very young children (ages 1 & 4), I plan to enjoy my time off this summer with my kids. I also plan to keep them learning and active in as many ways that I can, yet still have fun.
Below are some links to games, activities, resources, and ideas that you could send home with your students to help keep them engaged in learning over the Summer months.






Clip Art courtesy of Discovery Education & Free ClipArt Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...