Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ed Tech on the Wall

This year I have been trying to come up with new and creative Ed Tech bulletin boards, wall displays, or door decorations. My bulletin board outside my computer lab this year looks like a giant Facebook page. I display the students' computer lab creations on there.

At Halloween, I created fun "Going Batty over the Web" display for my door. On the bats and spiders I put names of fun and popular websites that the students like to use.
For after the Winter Break, I am thinking of doing something Valentine's Day themed. My hope is to get the teachers in our building to decorate a heart and put either a technology tip, tech goal, or favorite website on it, along with their name. This way, the students can see how all teachers in the building use technology often and in the real world. What would a good title for this display be??
I would love ideas for a title! Please help me out? In the meantime, here are some more links with ideas for bulletin boards regarding computers and ed tech. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...