Thursday, February 7, 2013

My New Bulletin Board!

I decided that since the school year is half over, that it was time for a new theme for my bulletin board outside my computer lab. It's a very large board, so the possibilities are endless!
 
My previous board tied in with my lab's Social Media theme. It was a giant Facebook page.
 
Well, my new board is as close to a Pinterest page as I could create. Each board is a different grade level, featuring projects that students have created in the lab. I also have a board titled "I Heart Technology". This is a board that features hearts from teachers. On the hearts they wrote various technology related tidbits: favorite websites, technology goals, memories of technology as a child, etc. This way the students can see that teachers and staff use technology often as well. I will post some pictures of those hearts in a different post.
 
I will also post more details about some of the student projects in a future post. For now, enjoy these pictures. I am super proud of my students and their hard work!

 











 

P.S. On a personal side note, Happy 5th Birthday to my beautiful daughter, Elizabeth!! Daddy and I are so proud of you and love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...