Monday, July 29, 2013

Create, Sell, Earn Money!

I have always maintained that teachers are each other's best resources. I have found that to be increasingly true in recent years with the involvement of social media. 

Many of us follow blogs, Facebook pages, Twitter feeds, Pinterest boards and more that are FULL of so many great teaching ideas and resources. These are all usually ideas that someone, somewhere has actually tried and tested in a classroom. As a worldwide community of educators, we are always so kind and helpful towards each other and are willing to share in whatever way that we can. 

With that said, we also deserve to reap some benefits from all of our hard work and ideas. 
Most of us know and participate in Teachers Pay Teachers online. I am forever grateful to the former co-worker who introduced me to it years ago, before the really big "hype" set in. I love the extra income, no matter how big or small the amount may be! 

Many of us are also aware and participating in Teacher's Notebook online. While I have not added as many products to my TN site as I should have, it's still a growing store for me and does give me a bit of extra income every so often. 

However, I was unaware until within the past few weeks, that there are other similar sites out there for educators to sell their products. I have yet to list anything on a few of these, but I plan to in the very near future. 

If you have any comments, suggestions, or reviews of any of these sites, please share them in the comments below or on my Facebook page. We'd all love to hear what your experiences have been! 

I am listing the links to the other sites below. Enjoy and Happy Selling!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...