Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Fun, Free, and a bit Fancy!

There are so many creative people in this world! I am amazed everyday by the works of art that I see all around us. 

I am especially amazed at the wonderful clip art and digital art that are created and offered on Teachers Pay Teachers. These resources definitely help to brighten many classrooms and products for our students. 

Below I am sharing some of the fabulous FREE Clip Art resources from Teachers Pay Teachers. I tried to find ones that I felt might be more easily integrated into Back to School activities, etc. I hope they are helpful! 

If you create your own clip art, please tell all of us what programs you use the most to help you with your creations? Thanks. 

Happy Back to School time everyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...