I am so excited to receive my first award for this blog!! Thanks so much to Susan Hardin at 3rd Grade Grapevine for giving me the One Lovely Blog Award. It truly means a lot, and it's inspiring me even more to continue blogging. Go check out her blog! It's fantastic!
I now get the pleasure of awarding this award to 15 other well deserving recipients. I am still new at this blogging thing, but I am enjoying the ride!!
The rules for this award are to:
- Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
- Pass the award on to 15 other lovely bloggers.
- Follow the person who sent it to you.
The latest One Lovely Blogger Awards go to:
- Ms. Wainwright at The Diary of a Not So Wimpy Teacher: She also has a great Facebook page as well. Check her out!
- Mandy at Cooperative Learning 365: I love her resources!
- Nyla at Nyla's Crafty Teaching: She has so many neat ideas and Twitters often.
- The Wise Guys at Wise Guys Teaching Resources: Great ideas and products!
- The Collaborators at Blog Hoppin': They really love their blogs! Thanks for all that you share with us all!
- Shannon at Technology Rocks-Seriously: Check out her great online Easter activities!
- The Clutter Free Classroom: This blog rocks at addressing some of the most common questions and struggles teachers face.
- Hilary at Rockin' Teacher Materials: Check out her posts regarding Data Binders!
- Mel at Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations: I love her creativity!
- Mrs. P at The Polka Dot Owl: Great site with lots of Reading ideas!
- Bailey at Foodie Patoodie: This is my non-Education blog recommendation. She has a great site with recipes that are kid friendly!
- The Lesson Cloud: This is another great site full of ideas and resources! They are also on Twitter.
- Sally at Elementary Matters: She has so many neat ideas and is passionate about what she does.
- Teri at A Cupcake for the Teacher: This is a "Sweet" blog!
- Charity at Teaching Blog Addict: She is outstanding! I admire how much time and knowledge goes into all of her sites!
Please check out all of these blogs! I also appreciate everyone who follows my blog, Facebook page, and Twitter! Thank you again from the bottom of my heart!