Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer Reading Programs for Kids

It's so important that children of all ages continue to read over the summer months. Even if your children are not old enough to read on their own, such a my two kids, they can still benefit by being read to by someone else. 
Below are 5 different Summer Reading Programs available for kids. Most of them offer incentives such as free books or pizza for completing the goals of the programs. I know I plan to sign my kiddos up for at least a couple of these. 









2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog on Blog-Train.net. I'm your newest follower.

    Barb
    itsabouttimeteachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following me!! I am checking out your blog, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...