Sunday, July 8, 2012

Quick Side Note

Hello, everyone!!
I want to apologize for the lack of posts lately. We went on a quick road trip for the 4th of July. Then, it's been nothing but MLB All Star Week fun here in Kansas City!
I am an MLB All Star Fan Fest volunteer. It's been a pretty neat experience for this Royals baseball fan!
There have been many freebies involved and there are more to come! I work my last shift (of 3 total) tomorrow, then on Tuesday I am taking my kiddos to the MLB All Star parade. It's going to be a blast! 
I will get back on track after the All Star break. For now, enjoy a few pics from our All Star weekend of fun!
Play Ball and GO AMERICAN LEAGUE!

World Series Trophy

2012 Royals with my Family peeking in the picture

My family and I

My son and I

All Star Logo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...