Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Lovely Valentine's Fun

Believe it or not, Valentine's Day is quickly approaching! It's such a sweet little holiday (yes, pun intended)!
It's always nice to tell those you love that you are thinking about them, appreciate them, and love having them in your life. While we can do this any day of the year, it's even more special on Valentine's Day.
Kids enjoy Valentine's Day because of the candy and cute cards. They can have fun making cute little hearts and sweet notes as well.
Below I am including links to many interactive Valentine's Day games, printables, or resources. I'm sure I will be sharing more before  February 14th as well.
Be sure to check out my Twitter and Facebook pages! I am always sharing resources of all kinds!
Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...