Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Winter Wonderment

I sincerely apologize for the lack of recent posts. It's been a very busy beginning of 2013, both personally and professionally. I hope to get back on track with blogging very soon! 

First, I would like to say thanks to everyone who helped me to celebrate my blog's 1st birthday! You are all amazing! I would also love to thank each and every one of you who reads this blog. We have now hit over 20,000 views! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! 

Since we are pretty much in the heart of winter now, I thought it would be fun to post many online winter games and other winter related activities. These could be useful for children stuck at home on snow days or for students who may have to endure indoor recess. Enjoy and I hope these are helpful! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...