Monday, March 18, 2013

KC Tech Net Conference: Part 1

On February 28th, I attended the annual KC Tech Net Conference. This is the 2nd year in a row that I've attended, and just like last year I came with away with so much information and resources!! 

I am grateful to live in a city with so many talented, educational professionals who are so willing to share their knowledge and expertise with the rest of us. We had some wonderful presenters again this year, a few of which I had the privilege of also hearing speak last year. 

Today's post will include links to the presenters' pages and resources that were shared during their presentations. Their expertise in education and educational technology was astounding! 

I hope you will find something new through their sites as well! Stay Tuned for even more resources that I acquired from the conference! 

-Jenifer



Other presentations from that day: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...