Friday, March 1, 2013

March Goals

I've decided to use this new month to make some changes and goals, both personally and professionally. This month is long, but brings promise. We have our Spring break coming up, my brother is getting married, and Spring itself starts! YAY!

The first goal/challenge I am aiming for, involves my PLN. I want it to grow! I love how big it is already, but I would love to expand it even further. Thank you to those of you who are already a part of my PLN. I enjoy learning from others and I enjoy sharing and teaching others even more.

Below I am adding links to many of my social media sites. I will list how many followers I have as of today and how many I hope to have for each site by March 31st. I hope you will help me out with my goal/challenge!
Click on the logos below to get to my sites.

Thank you to all of you who share in this PLN journey with me! You are appreciated!

 
Currently: 777 Followers
March Goal: 850

 
Currently: 212 Followers
March Goal: 235

Currently: 75 Followers
March Goal: 90
 

Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth - TeachersPayTeachers.com
 
Currently: 37 Followers
March Goal: 45
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...