Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome to Mrs. P's Ed Tech Talk

http://mrsptechtalk.blogspot.com/  


Welcome to my new blog site!! I am switching over to this new address! The old address is listed above in case you are interested in any of my previous posts. I will leave that blog active for a few months until I am sure that this new site is flowing well. 


In the meantime, Welcome to Mrs. P's Ed Tech Talk!!!


Here you will find many educational resources, mostly for the elementary classroom. I will mostly post about great educational technology tools and resources, however, I will definitely share any other great educational resources that I find! 


Come back and visit this site often, and please feel free to share it as well!


Thanks for visiting!! I hope you will bookmark this site, so that you may visit again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...