Friday, October 26, 2012

Election, 2012: Almost Time!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am VERY ready for this election to be over with! Don't get me wrong, I love my country and I love being able to vote. However, I get very sick of all of the political ads and mudslinging.
 
In regards to how the Election is discussed in the classroom, I am providing many links below to help with teaching students how it all works. I plan to discuss things with my own students, especially my older ones. I think it's important to keep them informed about the democratic processes of this country. Not to mention, I know it will be a hot topic anyway. Some students have already asked me who I am going to vote for. I always tell them that I will let them know who I voted for, AFTER the election. ;-)
 
Happy Voting!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...