Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sweet, Sweet Candy Corn

I love Candy Corn! I always have. Yes, it's Very sweet, but it is an annual Fall tradition for me to have some of the yumminess that is candy corn.
With that in mind, I started to think of ways to "celebrate" candy corn. While I may not be personally able to use these resources in my own classroom (a.k.a. computer lab), I might be able to use some of the ideas with my own kids.
I hope these ideas will help some of you out as we are now on the "home stretch" to Halloween.
Thank you also to those of you who entered my recent giveaway. It is much appreciated! Thank you also for being patient between blog posts. Work has been keeping me pretty busy.
Enjoy and have a "Sweet" Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...