Monday, October 29, 2012

Love Live Binders!

I love Live Binders! I think it is very user friendly and easy to organize. That's why I have so many binders now (see tab for the page with all of my Live Binders at the top of this blog). My students use my Computer Lab Bookmarks binder daily in my computer lab. They love it!
 
What I really like about the site, too, is seeing all of the other binders with fantastic resources! Live Binders can be created for any subject, but the majority of the ones on the site are education related. I am including the links to a few of the FANTASTIC binders below! I hope you enjoy them!
 
Also, be on the lookout soon for a blog post about how my first ever Ed Tech PD Presentation went last week! :-)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...