Monday, April 1, 2013

KC Tech Net Conference: Part 2

So, now on to Part 2 of the list of new sites I learned about via the KC Tech Net conference back in February. Below I am including many multimedia and student resource tools. So far, the only site that I've actually been able to use with my students, is Wonderopolis. I used it today with 2nd grade and they loved it! Please check out that site if you are unfamiliar with it. It's great! I will post more soon about how I used it with my students. 
 
In case you missed it, you can click HERE for Part 1 of the KC Tech Net links.

For now, please enjoy these 6 sites below. If you have used any of these before, I'd love to hear your feedback and ideas!

Happy April, everyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...