Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Student Tools for Learning

There are so many amazing Online Tools for students to use nowadays, that it truly makes me jealous that these were not around when I was in school. However, it also excites me for my own students and my own kids to be able to have these available when they are needed.

Of course, there are tools available for every age, grade, and subject imaginable. I know one tool I love to use with my younger Elementary students is Kerpoof. We have used this for so many assignments, merely because it allows me to check their learning on various technology topics, without the need for them to be able to write or spell. Plus, they love being able to draw or color online!

Below I am including some links and lists for close to 100 more amazing online tools for students to use. I hope that they are helpful! Feel free to share below in the comments how you have used or hope to use some of these tools. I'd love to hear your ideas!

Thanks everyone!

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...