Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Oh the Finds That We Find!

Dr. Seuss's Birthday is coming up in a few weeks. I really enjoy that day, because it gives me a REAL excuse to read some Seuss. (Not that I really need one since I have young kids of my own, and I enjoy a good Seuss book every now and then!)

I was trying to think ahead as to how I could incorporate Seuss into the Computer Lab. I thought about reading each grade level a different Dr. Seuss book, then coming up with a supplemental, technology integrated activity.

I don't simply want to just utilize the Seussville website, even though it's Great! However, it takes too much time to load on the students' computers.

I did find the following resources, but I am also open for some more suggestions. I teach K-5 Computers. Suggestions, comments, or resources can be suggested through my Facebook page by clicking HERE.

Thanks for the help, and enjoy the resources below!

Read Across America Day


Dr. Seuss's Birthday



 

2 comments:

  1. Our school will definitely be celebrating Read Across America Day! Thanks for the resources and thanks for following my blog! I am your newest member!
    ~Mrs. P @ The Polka Dot Owl Blog

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...