Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Johnny Appleseed!

Apples are such a great topic for Fall! It's only fitting that Johnny Appleseed himself happens to have a birthday during Fall.
 
Apples are loved by many and the story of Johnny Appleseed is one that most children enjoy. This tall tale was always one that I also enjoyed as a child.
 
I hope that you will share this tale and more with your students and children. Below, I am including many links to help teach about both apples and Johnny Appleseed.
 
I may not be able to teach much about this great topic in the computer lab, but I do plan to mention it to my own children at home.
 
Enjoy an apple today in honor of Johnny!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...