Sunday, December 16, 2012

Science + Social Studies = Tons of Fun!

With the focus in today's society being placed heavily on Math and Reading, sometimes it's hard to fit in all that is needed for Science & Social Studies. I personally am a fan of both subjects. When I taught in a 5th grade classroom the Solar System and Weather units were my favorite in science. I enjoyed pretty much all of the Social Studies because it was American History, which I love!
 
To help teach or reinforce skills in both Science and Social Studies, I am including many links below. I hope they will be of use to those who need them. You may also check out my Live Binder site for even more links to various subjects.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...