Friday, August 30, 2013

My Favorite Twitter Hashtags

Twitter is a great way to connect with other educators and to build up your PLN. I have so many people that I love following on Twitter because they share the greatest educational resources! I will share some of my favorite accounts to follow in another post soon, but for today I want to share some of my favorite hashtags to use and follow on Twitter. 

Hashtags help to find Tweets on specifics areas of interest. If you are looking for a certain subject or are wanting to make sure that others view an important Tweet of your own, be sure to utilize those hashtags! 

Below I am sharing a few of my favorite hashtags to follow as well a link to a list of many, many more!! Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...