Tuesday, February 11, 2014

NEW Format and Direction!? IMPORTANT!

Hello everyone! 

After two years on here, I am thinking about changing directions in regards to blogging, etc. 

I LOVE being able to share as many educational links, ideas, and resources as possible with everyone. However, I will admit...I am terrible about blogging regularly or efficiently!!

So, for now, you will see less posts on here. I will still try to add some every so often. 

I am also thinking of starting a new blog or site instead. I am passionate about so many things, with education being my top one. I would LOVE to share my other fabulous finds and ideas with you as well. Once I decide what I am going to do, I will be sure to share it here!!!


For now, please follow me on FACEBOOK and TWITTER ! I share ideas and links DAILY! 

You can also find me on Pinterest

I thank you wholeheartedly for following my blog and I hope you will continue to do so, as well as join me on Facebook! 

Thanks Dearly, 

Jenifer 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...